Pittsburgh, PA 15237
The LPN provides routine resident care. The LPN guarantees the physical and mental needs of the resident are met.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse you will be required to fulfill the standard responsibilities of the position including the following:
- Administer prescribed medications.
- Take and record vital signs.
- Prepare and give injections.
- Dress wounds.
- Collect samples for testing.
- Perform routine tests.
- Monitor patients for adverse reactions to medications and treatments.
License - Current Practical Nursing License for State of PA
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.