Wilmington, NC 28403
- Assist practitioners during the guest visit by rooming the patient, collecting patient history and accurately collecting vital signs and specimens for simple tests.
- Preparing, administering and providing educational materials for vaccination services.
- Provide consistently high-quality medical services and experiences.
- Maintain clinical knowledge and counseling skills to deliver a genuine healthcare experience and improve health outcomes for guests.
- Multitask between the desk, waiting area and exam rooms.
- Quickly and courteously answer any phone calls; take messages and provide information as needed.
- Champion a culture of medical and business accountability, and communicate opportunities and recommendations to the provider.
- Drive operational excellence to maximize clinic workflow, patient experience and quality standards.
- Use proper operational processes to check in each patient quickly and courteously, assisting them as needed.
- Answer questions regarding insurance co-payment, billing and additional charges for services.
- Ordering and maintaining adequate supplies and completing POC testing controls.
- Participate in community engagement outreach and initiatives to drive practice growth.
- Graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Medical Assistant Certification, preferred.
- Ability to confidently prepare, administer and provide vaccination services and educate patients.
- Ability to confidently and accurately collect patient history, vital signs and specimens for simple tests.
- Ability to scan and/or key appropriate information into registers and electronic medical records.
- Understanding of health insurance, including local providers, general plan types and terminology.
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to continuously move around all areas of the clinic on a daily basis.
- Able to read instructions, reports and information on computer screens and key information on computers.
- Prefer 5-8 years experience.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.