Medical Management Trainer
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Provide hands on training to clinical staff in Medical Management on the various aspects of their job functions and responsibilities.
- Provide an avenue of consistent training among the clinical staff; define expectations of each specific role for accountability and facilitate clinical training for the staff.
- Develop and conduct clinical educational classes/course.
- Develop, conduct and ensure maintenance of Case Management (CM) education.
- Conduct interqual training for CM staff.
- Conduct training to ensure proper inpatient leveling of care.
- Conduct training on and audit consistency in documentation for all clinical staff and coordinators.
- Coordinate training with non-professionals trainer.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in nursing.
- 3+ years experience in nursing, managed care or related field.
- Experience in a medical management related department in a trainer, lead or mentoring role.
- License/Certification: LPN or RN license.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.