Mobile Application Developer
Warren, MI 48089
- code, test, debug, monitor and document changes for mobile applications.
- Implement application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Migrate and adapt existing web applications to the leading mobile platforms.
- Recommeds changes and enhancements to existing mobile applications.
- Work closely with other departments to brainstorm and optimize deployments.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, mobile application development, mobile computing, computer science or a similar programming-centric field of study.
- Needs to have strong C++ experience, along with some mobile experience.
- Some .NET experience desired.
- Transportation industry domain knowledge will be a plus.
- Skilled at working inside the development environments of one or more the top mobile OSes.
- Knowledge of the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile applications.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.