- Provide care to trauma, surgical emergencies and surgical critical care patients in a Level II Trauma hospital.
- This position will be scheduled to work 12 hours shifts, 7: 00am-7: 30pm and will have NO CALL requirements. Shifts will rotate on a scheduled basis including weekend coverage.
- Completion of Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program with board certification
(or board eligible).
- 3 years full time clinical nursing experience in the ED or Critical Care in a acute care hospital
of at least 300 beds preferred.
- 1 year experience as Nurse Practitioner in trauma or other surgical/critical care/ED preferred,
but not required.
- Maintain ACLS; BLS
- Completion of the Advance Trauma Care Nurse course and/or Advanced Trauma Life Support
course within 1 year of employment.
- Participate in grand rounds, lectures and meetings as time permits.
- Maintain all nursing (RN/APN) State licensure, NPI and DEA
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.