Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Specialist
Waukegan, IL 60085
- Assures the quality of manufactured products and processes per standard operating processes(SOP'S) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- The position will manage and coordinate the activities in the processing of all complaints.
- Maintain Quality policies, procedures and systems in order to maintain thoroughly documented complaint investigations.
- Organize information and reports for management review within the GPO regions and at the executive level.
- BS degree or 3-7 years equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Quality and/or complaint handling experience is preferred, newer college graduates with limited QA experience.
For more information, please contact our office at 847-264-8800.