Pharmacy Clerk II
620 Epsilon Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- As a Pharmacy Clerk in Doctor Calls, you are responsible for making outbound calls, entering patient and prescription information into our system, and faxing the physicians for prescription renewals.
- You must be able to enter prescription information and complete appropriate described patient letter if necessary.
- To help support development and maximize workflow, you may be asked to perform other pharmacy functions as required.
- This position is responsible for researching patient history in the computer system and contacting physicians and health care providers’ offices for prescription renewals or authorizations.
- 6 months of customer service and/or call center experience
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) Basic PC skills required
- Education: Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required.