Pharmacy Tech I
9036 Junction Drive Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
- Technicians fill prescriptions in our high volume, Long Term Care Pharmacy servicing our Skilled Nursing Facilities throughout Maryland State.
- Technicians work under the supervision of our Pharmacists.
- Attention to detail and schedule flexibility are paramount for the technician to be successful.
- The positions are for evening, overnight and/or weekend shifts.
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- National pharmacy technician certification and or Maryland State BOP Licensure.
- Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
- Education: Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.