Pharmacy Technician II
North Chicago, IL 60064
- Under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, compounds and dispenses medical prescriptions.
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to the department.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or supervisor.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and at least 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
For more information, please contact us at 877-782-3334.