Highland Park, MI 48203
- Seeking a full-time Pharmacy Technician Lead to support our clients local pharmacy.
- The lead pharmacy technician holds a leadership position in which they must provide guidance and instructions to other pharmacy technicians.
- The schedule for this position is 9: 00 am to 6: 00 pm M-F (Saturday hours are optional).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create bills and medicine labels.
- Maintain inventory and track restocking.
- Whenever discrepancies are noted, the pharmacy technician must notify the pharmacist immediately.
- Under direct supervision of the registered pharmacist fills compounds and prescription orders and makes them available for verification by the Pharmacist.
- Once verified by the pharmacist, dispenses the prescriptions.
- Order, receive and store incoming pharmacy supplies.
- Receive and process wholesaler medication orders.
- Verify medication stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- Help maintain a clean organized work environment.
- Perform various clerical duties as needed.
- Work with the pharmacist to assist in the pharmacy functions and keeping the pharmacy in compliance with all federal and state requirements.
- Occasional medication delivery to consumers.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Must be a Michigan licensed/registered Pharmacy Technician (CPhT).
- Two years of retail Pharmacy Technician experience is highly preferred.
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard reference, background check and drug screening.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
For more information, please contact us at 877-782-3334.