Mt. Prospect, IL 60056
This position is responsible for reading, interpreting, and entering prescriptions into computer system. Technicians are also responsible for forwarding questionable prescriptions to a Pharmacist, and completing and resolving prescriptions diverted to the clinical intervention area. Must be able to complete and translate incomplete prescriptions diverted. Operates keyboard and computer screen to enter prescription information.
- Minimum 3 months related experience in a retail, mail or hospital pharmacy required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret prescriptions.
- Basic PC skills required.
- Current Pharmacy Technician certification required.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
For more information, please call our office at 877-782-3334.