San Antonio, TX 78238
- This position takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- Must be registered (Active) with Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- National pharmacy technician certification.
- Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.