- Counts, packages, and labels unit for inspection by pharmacist
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties
- Maintains strong knowledge of pharmacy policies and government regulations and performs dispensing duties accordingly
- Assists with quality improvement initiatives
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- National pharmacy technician certification.
- Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Minimum (1) year experience required in a customer service position with high volume call center experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.