Woonsocket, RI 02895
- Active current licensure in Rhode Island required prior to submitting.
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- Tech with retail experience.Data entry accuracy will be key - Word per minute/ accuracy test scores requested if available.
- Responsible for the day to day DEA 106 process pertaining to all compliance matters throughout the enterprise pharmacy fulfillment process.
- Maintain compliance with DEA and additional regulatory reporting departments.
- The Lead Coordinator will leverage a dedicated compliance tracking database to complete and monitor all Control Substance reporting.
- This position will work independently as well as in collaboration with colleagues from across the organization.
- The Lead Coordinator will be required to work within a cross function matrix of business colleagues to include Compliance, Legal, and Fulfillment operations.
- In addition, the Lead Coordinator will represent the Compliance Department at key business meetings and serve as an active contributor.
- Additionally this position will assist in the support the regulatory agency case management.
For more information, please contact us at 877-782-3334.