Private Pay Collection Specialist
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- Contact patients about their unpaid balances.
- You will also be assisting the patient with any questions that they have on their account.
- You will manage an assigned monitor of patient accounts.
- Monitor will consist of thousands of patients.
- Excellent customer service, listening, and communication skills and be able to persuade and negotiate with customers.
- Able to work independently and be able to understand and carry out detailed instruction.
- Able to interact with staff from multiple departments.
- Detail oriented results driven, flexible, organized, and open to suggestions.
- Able to work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work as a team player within the Corporate Collections Department as well as all other areas of the organization.
- Associate s degree (A.A); one to three years of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word and Excel.
- Preferred-Bachelor s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare & third party insurance is a preferred.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.