1 Campus Martius Detroit, MI 48226
- Manages and coordinates the completion of enterprise.
- functional and/or departmental projects and key initiatives from start to finish.
- Drives enterprise functional and/or departmental initiatives and ensures project timelines and expectations are met.
- Ensures projects deliver on established goals for business value creation.
- Presents findings and makes recommendations to all levels of management.
- Coordinates and manages project planning and execution for multiple projects.
- Manages key project initiatives including the development of detail work plans. setting deadlines. assigning responsibilities. and monitoring/summarizing project progress.
- Provides supervision and leadership for project team members.
- Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Plans for and drives change through holistic project plans including process. system. organization and facilities changes pending on project.
- Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
- Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
- Represents the department in cross-functional teams and to external customers.
- A Bachelor' s Degree in a related field Required---or equivalent work experience
- A Master' s Degree in a related field Preferred
- 4+ years of experience in direct project management to include managing projects from start to finish as primary responsibility Required
- Other Healthcare experience Preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Preferred
- Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management Oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate clearly with all levels of management Advanced---Demonstrated written communication skills Advanced
- Demonstrated analytical skills Intermediate
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills Advanced
- Ability to influence internal and external constituents Advanced
- Ability to implement process improvements Advanced
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities Advanced
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment Advanced
- Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment Advanced
- Demonstrated project management skills Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook Advanced Required
- Microsoft Word Advanced Required
- Microsoft Excel Advanced Required
- Microsoft Visio Advanced Required
- Microsoft Project Advanced Required
- Other Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Intermediate Required
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.