- With guidance and support from DMM, establish, manage, and define the project scope.
- Work with cross functional teams such as logistics, inventory, finance, category management, loss prevention, and other teams as appropriate to create, maintain and manage the projects.
- Ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, and dissemination of project information - generate project status reports and keep leadership informed of program status and related issues.
- Program administration including forecasting setup and tracking, and program financials.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of merchandising processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated capability of managing projects from development to execution.
- Strong planning and forecasting skills for time and cost across all phases of the project life-cycle.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and ensuring team efficiency.
- Must be able to identify, assess and resolve complex business problems/issue/risks and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation independently.
- Proven ability to function as a leader throughout the project lifecycle.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.