Woonsocket, RI 02895
- The key purpose of this position is to independently manage any or multiple program rollout initiatives for Store Retail which include: Flooring, Store Closings, Interior and Exterior Lighting.
- Manage all key program attributes including, scope of work development, vendor guidance documentation, specification development and adherence, program oversight and financial accountability relating to perspective programs.
- Support the Sr. Manager of the Rollout Initiatives Program team related to program development, reporting and communication.
- Program Administrator(s) reports to this position.
- Responsibilities include vendor management from a product, installation, pricing and project management aspect.
- Financially responsible for budget development, monthly spend/committed forecasting and project closeout.
- Ensure all company commitments are tracked and spend aligns with program budget.
- Partner closely with internal company business sponsors and liaisons regarding material spec and/or program expectations.
- Develop SOP and SOW requirements.
- Communicate program guidance throughout the organization and with vendor partners.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- 5 to 8 years prior related work experience is required.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.