Woonsocket, RI 02895
- Seeking a Sr. Advisor of Campaign Execution who will lead a team that will take a hypothesis-driven approach to surface consumer and campaign insights that can be turned into actionable executable campaign plans.
- You will have the ability to multi-task, be able to quickly transform data into actionable customer centric insights in energizing environment.
- The Sr. Manager will be able to delegate across a large team of execution analysts, as well as having the ability to dig down into the details and understand the all aspects of the tactics.
- Lead a team that will work with a multitude of business partners to transform high level business strategy into executable, scalable, and maintainable omni-channel campaigns.
- Ability to manage larger teams, including task delegation, balancing work loads, triaging critical production issues as they arise, and handling priority assignment with tactics across multiple channels.
- Ability to be hands on with CRM systems and with data, to build omni-channel campaigns, but also delegate tasks to team members while and ensuring execution best practices are followed.
- Have a strong understanding of measurement to ensure all needed KPI s in new and existing campaign can be measured and reported.
- Work with our business partners to develop solutions for campaign needs.
- Utilize SQL and SAS (and other statistical tools) to develop data driven customer insights.
- Participate and lead project teams that utilize customer behavior information in their marketing processes, including Merchandising, Loyalty and Promotional Planning.
- 5-8+ years of execution experience in database marketing, direct marketing and/or marketing research analyses OR several years of direct project organization on direct marketing or highly analytical customer engagement projects.
- 5+ Years of team leadership skills in the marketing and technology industry.
- 5+ years CRM analytics experience in 1: 1 targeted campaign environment, preferably involving rapid test & learn setup.
- Experience working in small teams in high pressure environments.
- Experience developing hypothesis-based solutions and strategies.
- Experience presenting analytical findings to audiences at all levels.
- Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers.
- CRM, ESP, marketing cloud, or other personalization technology experience (e.G., Teradata, IBM Unica, Adobe, Dunnhumby, Oracle, Datalogix).
- Experience managing processes required to maintain large scale reporting and insights systems.
- Retail experience.
- Experience with loyalty programs Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Loyalty program experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative economics or related field.
- Master's degree preferred.
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.