Woonsocket, RI 02895
- The Loyalty and Personalization Consultant job will build, execute, and measure cross-channel campaigns to deliver highly personalized offers and communications to our customers.
- Ability to multitask several requests, quickly assemble data and generate impactful insights in a fast paced environment are necessary characteristics to succeed in this role.
- Write SQL queries to run complex analysis on large datasets to derive insights.
- Ability to automate processes.
- Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of L&P programs.
- Deliver insights around L&P programs to enhance future programs.
- Present findings to the leadership team and various other functional groups throughout retail.
- Conduct Adhoc Analytics and support for various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative economics or related field.
- 5 to 7 years in an analytical role coupled with presentation and leadership capabilities.
- Highly proficient use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data.
- Highly proficient use of Tableau.
- Experience using SAS.
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation.
- Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests.
- Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights.
- Must be able to create and deliver presentations to management.
- Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers.
- Solid understanding of retail and/or data driven marketing.
- Must have advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or r elated discipline with information technology focus.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is preferred.
- Applied, proven knowledge of Software Engineering Institute (SEI), Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) disciplines, ITIL standards and principles preferable.
- Mon- Fri.
- 8: 30-5: 00.
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.