Quality Outreach Specialist, HEDIS
- Community based field rep that will be responsible for medical chart collection from provider offices or facilities for the HEDIS project and data entry of all assigned medical records into the applicable software system.
- Training will be provided prior to the start of the assignment.
- Schedule chart pick up date/time and confirm site visit appointment (prior to the date of appointment).
- Timely notification to office of need to cancel/change appointment. Record onsite appointment schedule and share calendar with your team lead.
- Assist provider/facility with downloading, copying, scanning, faxing medical records.
- Scan/fax/mail medical records to business or vendor.
- Provide updated provider/facility contact and location information to MRR Coordinators for system update.
- Meet assignment deadline.
- Perform follow-up to all offices assigned.
- Attend conference calls as assigned.
- Associate’ s Degree REQUIRED.
- 1 year minimum experience interacting with healthcare providers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize a daily schedule while remaining flexible as member needs may change.
- Strong work ethic.
- Flexibility with a new program.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience documenting in a clinical record or information system. Community based or home health care experience.
- Managed health care, Medicaid and/or behavioral health experience a plus.
- Logging in to their system in the morning to retrieve the assignments for the day and starting outreach in advance of driving to the providers offices. At that time, making plans to drive to the provider offices to gain access to medical records then making copies and submitting records to the software program.
- Candidate will be expected to attend frequent virtual team meetings.
- A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. **Will be working from home and driving to provider offices to collect medical records around region in FL.
- Will be traveling 75-100% of the time - primarily out in the field.
- Will be provided a company laptop and phone and will be reimbursed for all travel mileage.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8: 30 AM - 5: 00 PM.