RN - NICU
Detroit, MI 48201
- NICU RNs work as a team member with other nurse practitioners and physicians. Their primary responsibility is to ensure that a newborn's critical care treatment is secure.
- Provide critical care to premature and sick newborns.
- Administer medications, monitor vital signs and provide vital nutrients to newborns.
- NICU RNs must ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly.
- Work with upper-level nurses and physicians and assist in treatment plans and examinations.
- Keep, maintain and update records of the patient's care.
- NICU RNs communicate with and educate parents on day-to-day operations as well as home-care procedures.
- 5 years experience is required.
- BLS and NRP.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.