Pontiac, MI 48341
- Aline Staffing is seeking a motivated self-starting Registered Nurse with experience in psychiatry to work in a fast paced and expanding inpatient mental health facility.
- This is an accredited 40 bed psychiatric hospital providing all levels of psychiatric care committed to patient focused care.
- Both days and afternoons shifts available.
- Flex shifts also considered for qualified candidates.
- Competitive salaries will be offered and based on individual s level of experience and previous salary history.
- Overall functioning of the unit for the designated shift.
- Assesses patients and identifies patient problems and/or needs based on assessment data.
- Utilizes assessment skills to recognize subtle or overt signs and symptom and communicates effectively with the physician regarding abnormal diagnostic data.
- Anticipates possible complications and initiates corrective actions.
- Effectively integrates the multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Facilitates discharge protocols.
- Initiates the multi-disciplinary treatment plan.
- Acts as a patient advocate.
- Bachelors or Associate degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Hold a current/valid nursing license with the State of Michigan.
- 1 Year of experience in inpatient psychiatric nursing is highly preferred.
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.