Tempe, AZ 85281
Summary of Role
The recruiter will work closely with the Individual Marketplace Recruiting Lead in daily monitoring of ongoing Service Center recruitment processes, programs, and functions. Participates in the entire recruitment process for call center hiring: Proactively sources, and dispositions candidates in the applicant tracking system. Selects candidates meeting the minimum requirements as outlined within the job description to arrange screening interviews. Selects the top candidates for further on-site visits at the facility level. Teams with hiring managers and develops a successful working relationship to ensure thorough understanding of staffing needs, position requirements, and defined Service Center hiring practices.
- Proactively aligns community resources to meet seasonal hiring goals.
- Monitors requisitions, applicants in process reports, background check status, and resolutions, and new hire class reports
- Serves as a point of contact to the recruitment team on-site for daily questions and needs. Escalates issues to the Recruiting Lead as required.
- Participates in interviewing Service Center applicants
- Present the first day of all Service Center classes to ensure a smooth onboarding with facilities/training
- Attends job fair events
- Participates in recruiting calls with Individual Marketplace team, and National Talent Acquisition team
- Uses good judgment in interacting with all customers, ensuring compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations and corporate policies
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in applicant tracking system
- Provides superior customer service and communicates directly by phone with prospective applicants in a timely manner
- Reviews requisitions and job descriptions to establish an understanding of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of successful candidates
- Modifies job descriptions as needed and prepares postings for appropriate job boards
- Collaborates with Recruiting Leader and TA colleagues to determine recruiting approach and solicit ideas on alternative sourcing methods
- Works on non-Service Center roles as directed by the Recruiting Leader following all TA established recruiting practices
- Utilizes telephone and on demand video screenings, resumes, electronic application, certifications/licenses, and assessments to determine if candidates meet the minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities to be a good fit for the position
- Prepares and extends verbal job offers for service center roles
- Competed full life cycle recruiting, including offers, and onboarding follow-up for non-service center roles
- Maintains a base knowledge of benefits, and corporate policies in order to address applicant inquiries
- Ability to work 40+ hours a week, and weekends, during the height of Service Center hiring (July September)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter required, preferably in a Service Center (call center) environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, and the ability to work in a high-velocity environment.
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment.
- Strong professionalism and the ability to develop relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems, preferably Taleo Enterprise.
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of EEOC and employment/hiring laws.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) required, Bachelor s Degree preferred.
For more information, please contact us at 877-782-3334.