Monroeville, PA 15146
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and 3rd party vendors is a plus.
- The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for potential new clients.
- Additionally, this person will re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successly and demonstrate excellent customer services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance carriers.
- This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- Strong attention to detail, and proven analytic and problem solving.
- 6+ months of experience with medical insurance, benefits verification, medical billing or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a Windows based computer utilizing Microsoft Office.
- Pharmacy, PBM or Specialty pharmacy experience.
- Knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with medical billing procedure.
- Previous experience working with Prior Authorizations.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and third party vendors.
- High School diploma or GED.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.