Troy, MI 48083
- Scheduling of customer orders by phone.
- Reviewing pertinent patient info and noting in operating system.
- Ensuring timely dispensing so as to compliance of therapy.
- Working with various internal and external departments including but not limited to Admissions, Billing, Pharmacy, Medicaid and private payors.
- Ideal candidates that will be selected for the in person interviews will be given basic pharmacy math test.
- Candidates must have intermediate computer skills and excellent communications skills.
- Effective delivery of company products and services.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and orders from homecare patients and referral sources.
- Provides information on equipment, supplies and services.
- Determines the best method for providing services.
- May assist walk-in patients with the selection of equipment, supplies and services.
- Timely processing/facilitation of patient orders.
- Processes telephone orders by preparing patient paperwork.
- Verifies insurance and/or other method of payment.
- Completes all necessary paperwork in an accurate and efficient manner to facilitate the data entry, accounts receivable and delivery of the order placed.
- May perform data entry.
- Distributes copies of paperwork to appropriate personnel.
- May assist with the processing of billing paperwork.
- Effective coordination of patient services/supplies.
- Coordinates the delivery, set-up and pick-up of equipment, supplies and services with appropriate personnel.
- Ensures deliveries and set-ups can be arranged in a timely manner.
- Appropriate documentation.
- Accurately maintains files of all patient account profile information and referral source data.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Resolves patient complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and 3rd party vendors is a plus.
- The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for potential new clients.
- Additionally, this person will re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successly and demonstrate excellent customer services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance carriers.
- This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
- Strong attention to detail, and proven analytic and problem solving.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctor's office.
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. * Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
- High School diploma or GED.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN STATE LICENSE STRONGLY PREFERRED
MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL OR HOSPITAL SETTING, OR PHARMACY CALL CENTER SETTING.
- The ideal candidates MUST be open to work any of the following shifts.
- The shifts might be rotating during the assignment, and should be available from 7: 30 am to 7: 30 pm Monday through Friday.
- 5 shifts will be offered.
- 7: 30am -4pm
- 8: 30 am-5: 00pm.
- 9: 30-6: 00 pm.
- 10-6: 30 pm.
- 11: 00am- 7: 30pm.
For more information, contact our office at 877-782-3334.