Wilkes Barre, PA 18706
- Responds to requests received in the Participant Services Area from Participants, Account Managers, internal customers, Clients and Quality Assurance relative to customer service experiences and concerns within the Pharmacy.
- Assembles comprehensive detail of events, identifies gaps in service and processes.
- Partners with other business units to facilitate timely response to investigation request and provide gap analysis.
- Follows through on standard operating procedures, problem solving and troubleshooting with minimal guidance.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and research, analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and proficient computer skills, with Windows environment experience required.
- Health insurance background and knowledge of pharmacy terminology desired
- Minimum one to three years experience in customer services or a related role; including experience in research and problem resolution.
- High School education or equivalent; additional education and/or relevant training preferred.
For more information, please call our office at 877-782-3334.