Senior Consulting Software Engineer
Maryland Heights, MO
- Provide technical leadership for the portfolio of applications managed by an IT Service Owner.
- Drive the usability and quality of the software developed within the area.
- Ensure technical currency is maintained within the applications within the portfolio.
- Be a hands-on software engineer who can write quality code, assist with problem solving, root cause analysis, trouble shooting and coaching.
- Write technical blogs and be active in Open Source Community.
- Agile, DevOPS and Cloud.
- Applies Design Thinking techniques on application design.
- Lead agile software development efforts as a senior Technical Leader.
- Coach and mentor other software engineers across teams on practices such as TDD, ATDD and pair programming.
- Designs highly scalable applications in AWS cloud using tools like Cloud Formation Templates, EC2, SWF, ELB, Lambda, S3, RDS/Dynamo DB and others.
- Create load and performance testing strategy and perform advanced performance tuning.
- Reviews and implement corrective and preventive measures based on metrics across portfolio of applications including but not limited to code quality, business metrics and performance metrics.
- Bachelor s degree required.
- Technical Skills Required-.NET, C#, Umbraco, MS SQL Server, Jenkins
- Agile Framework/ Methodology.
- Test-driven Development.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solution at 877-782-3334.