Senior Software Engineer
13100 West Broad Street Glen Allen, VA 23060
- Analyze problems and program in two or more programming language/platforms.
- Understand and develop functional and non-functional requirements for a system.
- Work with multiple programming frameworks.
- Develop, test and maintain code using software development methodology and appropriate technologies for the system being used.
- Integrate systems to databases and other applications using middleware such as SnapLogic and cosume or produce SOAP or REST based services, etc. Agile, DevOPS and Cloud.
- Is proficient at automated testing strategies, including TDD.
- Understand advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services, Continuous Integration.
- Understand Cloud computing concepts and how to build Cloud deployable application.
- Perform load and performance testing on the application and do regular performance tuning.
- UI/UX design experience.
- Design Wireframes and Mockups.
- Must have React JS.
- Experience working in an Agile environment highly desired.Bachelors degree required.