Phoenix, AZ 85005
- Work with internal and external customers to finalize Promissory Notes, Settlement Agreements, and write-offs.
- Handle administrative and financial functions related to bankruptcies.
- Includes drafting/modifying/reviewing document language, perfecting any security interests, and completing related documentation to fulfill policy and audit requirements.
- Work with various internal departments to facilitate any necessary adjustments to the AR resulting from settlement agreements.
- Monitor the performance of Promissory Notes/Settlement Agreements, which includes collections efforts, and formal notice/documentation.
- Manage outsourcing of accounts to third party collection vendors, and monitor performance of those vendor.
- Provide monthly metrics to management.
- Assist in negotiating/documenting Promissory Notes and Settlement Agreements including but not limited to Promissory Notes, Security Agreements, Personal Guarantees, Settlement and Release Agreements, etc.
- Work with various internal departments to facilitate adjustments to the AR as necessary.
- Complete and circulate for various approvals the CRAF s and maintain original records for safe keeping.
- Perfect any security interest as necessary such as facilitating the filing of UCC s.
- Monitor the performance of Promissory Notes and Settlement Agreements which includes collection efforts by contacting the facilities upon any delinquency to collect the outstanding balances, send formal demand notices upon a default, send payoff letters when the final payment is due and terminate any security interests as necessary upon payment in full.
- Maintain monthly reports of the portfolio and circulate as necessary to appropriate parties.
- Assist management team with projects as needed.
- Bachelor s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Finance or Accounting; three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Above average skills to propose solutions.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment; ability to balance multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Finance or Accounting; three to five years related experience and/or training.
- Basic understanding of legal terminology.
- Experience in the healthcare industry; knowledge of long-term care is desirable.
For more information, please contact us at 877-782-3334.