Specialist IS Security Engineer
Tampa, FL 33607
- Endpoint Security Specialist, you will be a technical endpoint security generalist for a very diverse endpoint solution.
- You will be leading a team that is responsible for incident management, change execution, and the maintenance and support of endpoint security technologies in a rapidly changing security sector.
- This role will have the responsibility of ensuring endpoint security solutions and policies are on track to meet and respond to threats inside of the company's environment.
- You will ensure that all technologies are operationally ready and that the endpoint security, SOC teams are enabled to execute on capabilities as needed to resolve operational issues or business requirements.
- This position will be responsible for delivering world-class security systems and tools management related to the Endpoint Security space.
- The role will work with other engineers and business units to help spec, build, administer/configure, and maintain critical preventive and detective security infrastructure related to customer's endpoints.
- 3+ years of Security work experience required for this role.
- Ideal EndPoint/Cylance/Tanium experience.
- Manage policies and software deployment in antivirus solutions (SEP, McAfee ePO, Cylance).
- Moderate documentation and analytical skills; documenting processes, policies and standards.
- Moderate ability to provide end to end support to enterprise counterparts, identifying root cause of complex enterprise initiatives.
- Moderate trouble shooting skills across complex enterprise applications, server and endpoint environments.
- Moderate ability to onboard, learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Basic experience developing reports for software and version compliance.
- Basic knowledge of malware operation and indicators or threat.
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating systems (workstation and server).
- Basic ability to write rules, policies and exclusions for antivirus or endpoint security products (HIPS, VSE, etc).
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.