594 Sigman Road Northeast Conyers, GA 30013
- Sort all baskets from V2 according to facility units, location and delivery times
- Scans all medication pending for delivery.
- Prepares manifests and ancillary paperwork to correspond to appropriate nursing facility.
- Retrieve medication totes from PVII pharmacists that are to be scanned for delivery (STATs included)
- Check bins before delivery departure for missed meds.
- During down times assist pharmacy floor for additional support.
- Scans manifests into system for confirmation of delivery.
- Prepares back order envelopes for delivery.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- Assist with training of new hires.
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
- Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- Ability to keep up at a moderate speed Good English language and English reading skills 0-6 months working experience
- Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required) Previous pharmacy technician experience.
- Look for someone with previous pharmacy experience. A license is preferred, but not required.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent.