Machesney Park, IL 61115
- Lead and oversee a group of customer service reps that would be responsible for making outbound phone calls to doctor's and/or patient's to obtain documentation needed to bill their insurance for Enteral tube feeding formula and supplies.
- Carry out management responsibilities including directing work, managing employee performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems with the help of management.
- Monitor and coach supervisors in the areas of quality, production.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PBM processes and procedures preferred.
- Healthcare customer focused leadership experience preferred
- 2 years supervisory experience required, in a call center preferred.
- 1 years experience in health insurance or related field preferred.
- Able to adapt to changing situations as well as ability to be proactive and willing to accept personal accountability.
- Must be a global thinker, customer focused, ownership driven and results oriented.
- Must have leadership skills, including coaching and staff development experience.
- Must have understanding of business process improvement and quality practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Background must evidence organizational-skills and operational expertise.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.