System Quality Assurance Analyst Sr.
Glen Allen, VA 23060
- This position is responsible to develop thorough test plans for medium to complex systems to ensure a smooth transition from a development environment to a production environment.
- Responsible for testing, reviewing and learning medium to complex functionality of software applications which are developed in house and those purchased form third party vendor.
- Develops and maintains documented standards for quality acceptance in software.
- Development of test strategy for individual projects and across the team.
- Report on testing progress and strategy and provide interpretation and insight on progress to inform management to take decisions.
- Ownership of testing for individual products/projects (functional & non-functional)
- Development and Implementation of Test Plans.
- Ensure Test coverage and status reporting.
- Report Test Summary reports for final QA sign off.
- Coordination of testing activities.
- Working within agile development teams with a BDD approach and supporting the developers and BSA s to quality assure developments early (prevention over inspection)
- Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion.
- Requires minimal supervision and technical assistance.
- Experience with QA methodology and problem solving techniques/tools.
- Detail-oriented person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new technology offered to customers.
- Demonstrated software testing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle several tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar.
- Experience with analytical programming languages such as SQL.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and rapid change.
- Experience with process flow diagrams.
- Experience with applying Agile Methods.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Proven record on meeting project deadlines and goals.
- Organized, detail oriented, and a team player.
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team.
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools.
- Good testing skills. Senior level testing (3-5 years)
- Experience in and knowledge of the following testing toolsets/frameworks:
- SOAP UI.
- Experience in data manipulation languages to setup test data and verify results.
- Experience working in Agile-Scrum. Experience in testing UI/UX best practices.
- Atlassian tools such as JIRA / Confluence.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.