*Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner
11160 South Lakes Drive Reston, VA 20191 US
If you are interested in this Family Nurse Practitioner position, please contact Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email at Ewatts@alinestaffing.com
Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner Compensation
- The pay for this position is $75.55 hourly and will be compensated weekly
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 65 hrs. in a 2-week period – 3 days one week, 4 days the next with every other weekend commitment
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am – 7:30pm with 60 min lunch at 1:30pm
Saturday: 9-5:30pm with 30 min lunch at 1 pm
Sunday: 9-4:30pm with 30 min lunch at 1 pm
- Manage clinical and non-clinical tasks.
- Travel to other Minute Clinics within the area will be required.
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record.
- Help with hiring and development of Practice employees.
- Serve as a Sub-Investigator Clinician
- Masters Degree level Nurse Practitioner
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of professional Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner and FNP experience.
- DEA required.
- Current National Board Certification and State of Employment license
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
- DOT preferred.
Please Contact Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or email at ewatts@Alinestaffing.com
Clinicals Trials Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, FNP, FNP-BC, MSN, Medical, Patient Care, Acute Care, Medicine, clinic, nurse, treatment, clinical, clinic, ER, emergency room, emergency department, master’s degree, nursing, medical field, adult care, child care, family care, nursing jobs, Family nurse practitioner jobs, treatment planning, patient education, patient health care. health care jobs, urgent care, clinicals, clinical trial