5955 Core Road North Charleston, SC 29406 US
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please contact Sam at (586)788-7509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $17.65 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position
- 8:30am-5pm during a 5-7 week training period
- After training, employee will be part of an on-call rotation once a month consisting of one day a week and one weekend
- Perform sanitation and maintenance of the cleanroom area.
- Perform sanitation, maintenance, and tracking of infusion equipment.
- Perform pharmaceutical infusion compounding activities.
- Participate in pharmacy quality control, inventory control, and performance improvement activities.
- Compounding experience
- Previous Inventory Control or Quality Control experience
- Some pharmacy experience Minimum of one year previous hospital or home infusion
- Adhere to all pertinent local, state, and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Physical Demands
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day
- May need to lift up to thirty (30) pounds on occasion.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days