*Licensed Vocational Nurse - MC
6901 Market Street Wilmington, NC 28411
Hours of Operation: M-F 8: 30-7: 30 pm, Sat 9-5: 30, and Sun 9-4: 30 (20-40 hours per week)
- Performs and documents a focused history per clinic clinical guidelines
- Obtains and documents vital signs per Clinic clinical guidelines.
- Performs and documents vision and hearing tests
- Collect laboratory specimens under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner
- Performs CLIA waved laboratory tests and documents results under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner
- Provide immunizations to children and adults
- Provides patient education verbally and in writing regarding the diagnosis and treatment plan
- Demonstrates courteous and professional manner toward the public
- Responds to patients/customers’ needs. Focuses on retaining current patients and attracting new clients
LVN/LPN Minimum Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience as an LVN/LPN
- The Licensed Practical Nurse is a graduate of a school of Practical or Vocational Nursing, approved by the State Agency and/or accredited by the National League for Nursing (Accrediting Commission (NLNAC))
Looking forward to speaking with you!