*Project Manager I
300 U.S. 169 Minneapolis, MN 55426
Job Title: Provider Relations Specialist
Location: Minneapolis MN 55426
SHIFT: Mon – Fri 8-5
PAY: $23.00 – $25.00 hourly
If you are interested in this role, please contact Drita at 586-710-7957 / email@example.com.
Description: Provider Relations Specialist is responsible for managing provider relationships, including leading performance improvement discussions, acting as an expert on companies value-based programs and agreements, and preparing and presenting on individual provider performance.
- Will work with a cross disciplinary team with other company business units including the HEDIS team and the clinical team to provide performance insights to provider groups, identifying gaps, opportunities, and meaningful action to be taken.
- Will troubleshoot provider specific implementation, reporting, payment, and other issues as needed.
- Track record of effectively leading projects from inception to completion as well as ability to work and collaborate as a team member.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience, Masters preferred.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, problem resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in provider practice interactions and ability to discuss quality improvement, financial performance and practice workflow best practices.
- Experience working with HEDIS and Provider Education.
- Understanding of value based contracts and creating mutually beneficial value propositions between the patient, provider and payor.
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay Rate!
- Work Life Balance!