*IS Technician - Helpdesk
935 Douglas Pike Smithfield, RI 02917
- Responsible for resolving customer inquiries by using the tools provided to services the customer quickly, efficiently and thoroughly.
- Prompt response to questions from store employees by troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving problems and overall store support and installations.
- Document problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided.
- Maintain knowledge with accurate and up to date information relating to current policies, procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
Education and Experience:
- Associate or Technical degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 6 months related work experience required, ideally in a call center, technical or customer service-related role
- 1 to 2 year’ s experience working in a service oriented call center, preferred
- Must demonstrate analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills
- Must have competent PC skills, Particularly in Excel and Access
- Must have excellent verbal and listening communication skills
- Must have excellent writing skills
For more information, contact (877) 782-3334
Contact: David L