*Registered Nurse - MC
512 South Broadway Salem, NH 03079
Join the A Line Staffing growing team as a Registered Nurse working for a well-known Healthcare retail facility near the Salem NH 03079 area,
- Full time hours only, approximately 38 hours, 3-4 weekdays with every other weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. 10 hour shifts on weekdays, 7-8 hour shifts on weekends
Registered Nurse RN Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available after 90 days
- Weekly Pay
Registered Nurse RN Duties:
- Will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Testing is based on clinic locations both inside and outside the clinic.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment
Registered Nurse RN Requirements:
- RN with valid license in clear standing.
- Experience point of care testing
- Patient education
- Experience in a clinic setting preferred.
- Minimum of one year related work experience to include working with an Electronic Medical Records, Preferably EPIC.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
Key words: Registered Nurse, RN, EPIC, EMR, Electronic Medical System, Electronic Medical Records, Point Of Care Testing