12225 Stephens Rd. Warren, MI 48089
.Net Developer Description:
- In this position, you will develop and maintain software for the Value Added line of business.
- This includes applications for transportation, sequencing, kitting, container management, warehouse management and cross dock.
- Responsibilities will also include EDI support and SQL reporting.
- The technology used will require knowledge in C#, VB.net, ASP.net, SQL Server Reporting Services, IPSwitch Message Way EDI translator.
- The day to day tasks of this role will vary depending on current projects and issues that arise.
Essential Qualifications/Skill sets:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience using Microsoft’ s .Net Architecture.
- Experience developing enterprise level web applications.
- Knowledge of ASP, VBScript, VB, COM, JSP, Java, J2EE, XML, SOAP, and web services.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self motivated and independent.
Preferred Qualifications/Skill sets:
- Familiarity with enterprise reporting tools and applications such as: Actuate, SQL Server Reporting Engine, and Crystal Reports.
- Familiarity with design standards such as: UML, RUP, and OOAD.
- MCP/MCSD Certification.
- Warehouse management application knowledge.
- EDI knowledge.