2nd Shift Production Supervisor
- 2nd shift 3pm-11: 30pm with some weekends and holidays may be required.
- Responsible to lead production staff up to 30 people to achieve production targets in a safe and efficient manner.
- Coordinate production activities with procurement, maintenance, warehouse, and quality departments to achieve and sustain results.
- Bachelor' s Degree in business or supply chain is preferred or equivalent experience in related field
- 3+ Years in Production Supervision with Degree or 5+ years progressive related experience with HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience with Aseptic is highly desired
- Demonstrated success in developing/implementing continuous improvement initiatives and accountability programs
- Demonstrated success assessing, developing and retaining top talent
- Proven ability to drive process improvements, adhere to budgets, and maintain regulatory compliance
- Proven ability to lead with the following key competencies: Critical Thinking, Continuous Cost Focus, Technical Expertise, Influence and Delivery of Sustainable Results