3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Production Supervisor Job Description:
- Oversee the production function, with 10-20 direct reports.
- Driven and motivated to enhance their career potential and excel to the next step.
- Coordinate production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control departments to achieve sustained and improved efficiencies.
- Strong attention to detail while completing daily tasks (scheduling, reporting).
- Conducting regular visual line checks to insure proper dating, labeling, and packaging.
Production Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or 5+ years as a Production Supervisor.
- 3+ years experience food and/or beverage production/manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years of implementing and managing Continuous Improvement projects.
- Green Belt and/or Black Belt certifications
- Fermentation experience
Key Words: Production Supervisor, Green Belt, Black Belt, Manufacturing