Manchester, MI 48158
The AP Supervisor candidate will be responsible for the timely disbursement of all payables activity, reconciliations, and administration of the reimbursement and credit card system. The candidate will also be required to manage the disbursement team members and to review and improve current processes.
- Supervise two disbursements team members, including time reconciliations, coaching and all evaluations.
- Responsible for coordination and timely disbursement of all properly authorized and recorded payables activity.
- Monthly reconciliation of all payment activity within the SAP platform.
- Tracking of all ACH and Wire activity for reconciliation of monthly activity during close.
- Lead administrator for the Concur reimbursement platform, including training, reporting and problem resolution.
- Audit employee expenditures for accuracy and fraud prevention.
- Work to enforce all corporate policies to safe guard against abuse or duplicate payments.
- Provide our Treasury department with weekly information used as part of our eight week cash forecast.
- Assist with the construction and tracking of key working capital information pivotal to our twelve month rolling forecast.
- Lead administrator for the Bank of America employee card program, including reporting and maintenance of the card portfolio.
- Purchase Card program audit lead.
- Bachelor’ s degree required in accounting or related field.
- 5 or more years of applicable experience.
- Prior management experience preferable.
- Strong software skills with Excel and Word, preferably experience using SAP.
- Experience with specialized software platforms, including web based applications.
Key Words: SAP, Concur, Management, Accounts Payable, Audit