101 Mall Boulevard Monroeville, PA 15146
- Vendor Billing Specialists are responsible for ensuring timely, reliable, and accurate inventory reconciliation between client and its vendors.
- They are a point of contact for vendors and other departments, answering questions, and resolving problems related to patient accounts.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are also needed for interpreting and elaborating on reports.
- Balance weekly/monthly remittances.
- Validate/approve patient statements
- Use of Excel to reconcile accounts, tasks such as Data sorting and filtering Copy/paste large data volumes into established templates
- Reconcile inventory
- Validate and analyze data.
- Review and respond to questions regarding open or closed balances.
- Ensure process of referrals and returns flows as designed.
- Verifyable High School Diploma or GED Required
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years related work experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong data entry (Excel/Access) and typing skills required
- Must have an understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Must be able to work independently as well as the able to work as part of a team Knowledge of Medicare Part D beneficial, but not required
- Education: Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or business is preferred.