1 Great Valley Boulevard Wilkes-Barre, PA 18706
- Review orders for payment queues/ payment issues and updating the systems with accurate information.
- Ability to research and investigate orders using Peoplesafe and LINKS.
- Call to offer a direct sale of medications to participants and posting payments to the proper account.
- Perform required transactions to complete mail order prescriptions.
- Follow through on standard operating procedures, problem-solving and troubleshooting within guidelines.
- Ability to work under strict turn-around-times.
- Ability to understand the audience you are writing to Analytical problem-solving skills Demonstrate strong research skills with the ability to evaluate, focus on the problem and find the resolution.
- Understand the importance of timely work and effective planning.
- The clear understanding of client' s values and importance of customer satisfaction.
- Prioritizing and organizing workload in adherence to deadlines.
- Desire and aptitude to assist a customer with escalated concerns and provide final resolutions.
- Ability to respond to escalated concerns in a calm and professional manner in attempts to prevent further escalations.
- Ability to multi-task with strong time management skills.
- Navigation of LINKS and Peoplesafe.
Experience PC skills in Windows-based applications.
Advanced verbal/written communication skills.
Team-oriented, customer service focused and able to identify process improvements.
The position may require working an occasional Saturday and or Sunday shift
Responsive, reliable and able to express assurance/confidence
Ability to express empathy and professionalism.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or business is preferred.
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.