1 CVS Drive Woonsocket, RI 02895
- The Strategy & Analytics Advisor reports directly to the Sr. Manager of the Strategy Administration Department and supports the Property Programs and Strategy Administration (PPSA) group.
- The role will interact with people across functions and participate in developing the annual capital budget.
- The Strategy & Analytics Advisor will be a critical player in crafting and driving the annual candidate selection strategy by maintaining a data hub of over 200 store attributes, interacting with Business sponsors,
- Store Ops leadership, Real Estate… etc., in order to ensure we are spending capital on the right store locations.
- They will also be responsible to support Compliance and Health Programs by producing monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts, budget, reporting, dashboards and other financial modeling that will help drive business decisions at the Program and Project levels.
- Other areas of responsibility include leveraging analytics to generate insights that will lead to helping the department to execute with excellence.
- Tableau experience is a must.
- This person will also oversee the Outside Labor reallocations for the department, the overall accrual process, invoice payments and project closeout.
- Budget planning and management.
- Management of Candidate Selection Strategy.
- Reporting and analysis Direct daily activities of 2 workers on the team.
- 5 or more years of Financial Analysis, Strategy, and Operations; coupled with Project/Program Management Experience.
- Strong Excel, Access and Tableau skills
- PREFERRED SKILLS: • Finance, Project/Program Management, Retail, strategy and/ or related industry experience
- Self-starter with a natural desire to be curious.
- Strong background in financial analysis, using data and research.
- Superb relationship skills with proven ability to influence across the organization (with success in gaining followers across levels of the organization).
- Strong cross-functional relationship/collaboration experience.
- Results driven with the ability to clearly develop and articulate key success measures.
- Comfort and experience in working with key business partners who are off-site/virtual.
- Education: Bachelor' s degree in Finance or related