Analyst III – Merchandising
Woonsocket, RI US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Analyst III – Merchandising. The Analyst III - Merchandising would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Analyst III – Merchandising Compensation
- The pay for this position is $40.49 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Analyst III – Merchandising Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- On site in the office 2 to 3 days a week. Preferably on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Analyst III – Merchandising Responsibilities
- This specific role would have end-to-end responsibility for key workstream(s) Analytics team with projects to analyzing and optimizing CVS SKU productivity. In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate the following: Analytical rigor – capability to analyze large data and produce error free reporting Excel knowledge – ability to develop reporting for all levels of the organization –utilizing reports and capability to develop data models Impacting and influencing others - how to get buy in from Category Managers for the metrics being supplied Process improvement, driving results - Facilitate training/engaging Category Managers with PA tool Working collaboratively cross functionally Innovation Experience: You will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning. You are a self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. You should be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel and demonstrate cross functional engagement, best demonstrated by your ability to gain credibility with team members and senior management. This specific role would have end-to-end responsibility for key workstream(s) Analytics team with projects to analyzing and optimizing CVS SKU productivity
Analyst III – Merchandising Requirements
- Candidates need to be Independent workers that can handle multiple projects
- Minimum 1 year experience working with large data sets.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days