Application Technical Specialist I- ADD QUESTIONS TO Top of Resume
935 Douglas Pike Smithfield, RI 02917 US
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
Location: Smithfield, RI
Schedule: 40-hours per week, 8-hour shift between 8:00AM – 8:00PM EST
The Application Technical Specialist will provide call center-based technical support to retail store locations, vendors, and staff. They will serve as the first level for troubleshooting of issues encountered in stores, assuring implementation-based protocols are met, rendering assistance for equipment troubleshooting, ensuring deployment process adherence, and updating the database regarding resolution of issues and technician progress while completing work within stores. The Application Technical Specialist will handle multiple projects simultaneously; individuals must be willing to move around shift times based on project needs.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience required
- Strong basic troubleshooting skills, including computer diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Clear, accurate, and tactful communication, both verbally and written
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Access
- An understanding of intermediate/expert technical terminology preferred
- Previous experience with IT Ticketing Support Systems (e.g. ServiceNow) preferred
- Previous experience with onsite computer hardware deployments/instillations highly preferred
- Ability to work independently and occasionally lead within a group technical installation preferred; supervisory skills preferred
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required; higher education or additional technical training is a plus
If you are interested in this job opportunity please apply to this job posting directly or email a copy of your resume to Devon Apel at firstname.lastname@example.org!