Assembler 2, Instrument
7 Loveton Circle Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152 US
This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Assembler position, please contact Robin Thomas at 586-232-9016 or Rthomas@alinestaffing.com
- The pay for this position is 18 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M - F 7am - 3:30pm
- Performs any combination of tasks involved in the fabrication, manufacture, assembly, testing and packaging of medical devices as well as setting up, operating, performing maintenance on and troubleshooting equipment.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Works within clearly defined SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines
- One (1) to two (2) year of manufacturing assembly experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
586-232-9016 or Rthomas@alinestaffing.com